Forms before examination by an AME
- Form for airline transport pilots (ATPL), commercial pilots (CPL), private pilots (PPL), light aircraft pilots (LAPL), glider pilots (SPL), balloon pilots, cabin crew and air traffic controllers. Please fill in large, block and legible type. Furthermore, for transport pilots (ATPL), commercial pilots (CPL), private pilots (PPL), glider pilots (SPL) and balloon pilots, it is always necessary to fill in the mental health form. This form can be downloaded for the 1st and 2nd class initial examinations here and can be downloaded for the 1st and 2nd class revalidation and renewal here.
- Form for ultralight aircraft pilots, paraglide pilots, skydivers and rogalo pilots. Please fill in only the first page of the form in large, block and legible letters.
- To obtain a US FAA Medical Certificate Class 1, 2, and 3, you must complete the form electronically over the Internet on the FAA website. After filling out the form, you will receive a numeric code by e-mail, which should be given to me in the office during the examination, or forward it to my email firstname.lastname@example.org. The entire procedure is described in detail on the FAA Medical Certificate Class 1,2,3 page.
Regulations governing medical examinations
- for airline transport, commercial and private pilots, light aircraft pilots (LAPL), sailplane pilots, balloon pilots and cabin crew
- Commision Regulation (EU) No. 1178/2011, Annex IV, Part-MED, by which medical fitness is assessed.
- Acceptable Means of Compliance and Guidance Material to Part-MED. This is the second mandatory regulation that complements and specifies Part-MED.
- for pilots of ultralight aircraft, paragliders, hang gliders, parachutists and pilots of other sport flying devices.
- Class 2 medical fitness requirements. The Czech Civil Aviation Authority issued this regulation, which outlines the procedures for evaluating the medical fitness of these pilots. It is only available in Czech.
- Act No. 49/1997 Coll., on civil aviation. Medical fitness is referred to in §84c. It limits the period of validity of medical fitness for pilots of ultralight aircraft, paragliders, hang gliders, parachutists and pilots of other sport flying devices. It is only available in Czech.
- for the US FAA Medical Certificate class 1.,2. and 3.
- scuba divers
- Recommendations for the assessment of the medical fitness of sports divers issued by the Czech Society of Hyperbaric and Aviation Medicine. It is only available in Czech.
Specialist publications on aviation medicine
- Doc 8984 - ICAO Manual of Civil Aviation Medicine - for physicians
- Guidance for Medical Certification of aircrew - a manual produced by the British Aviation Authority for British Aeromedical Examiners. The British procedures are no longer valid in the European Union, but the main principles of aviation medicine remain common.
- FAA AME Guide - a description of the rules and requirements for obtaining a US FAA Medical Certificate designed for aeromedical examiners
Monday to Thursday: 08.00 - 18.00
Friday: 11.00 - 18.30